Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Praise Him through everything

Today there was a lady who came into the Salvation Army who was having some problems with paying her bills on time and she was recently separated from her Husband. She was really struggling with not being able to provide with her family, but she kept saying "Praise god through the struggles" and "I'm not asking why God because why not" and just things that were so encouraging to hear. She knew that she was going through some tough times, but she was still praising God and knew that God wouldn't give her what she couldn't handle. It was such a blessing to see that and the attitude she had.

I find myself being so negative sometimes when I think things are not going well. To often I ask why God or get so frustrated when I am so fortunate and blessed and that no matter what I should praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment