Sunday, February 15, 2009

Homesick

So this week has been interesting. It started off normal, but as time went on this week I kept getting more and more homesick. I don’t know what it is, but I really miss my friends and family back home and at school and wish I could see them and hang out. I think the stress of things in our group and all the stuff I still have to do for my paper and working on the grant I want to get done its just getting stressful and I am missing my mom and dad.

I also get to thinking about the summer and talking to my friends about weddings and knowing that I will miss every one of them except for the one I have in May, which I know is worth it for the awesome experiences I get, but just thinking about the not being able to see my friends get married makes me sad.

I hope that this passes soon….

No comments:

Post a Comment