Saturday, June 12, 2010

God is so good!

I think I have made the right decision to move to Greensburg and God is showing me in little ways. Such as: finding this great place to move into in my price range, the blessing of the family that I am renting off being so hospitable, and the amazing peace I have in this move. Everything has been a smooth transition from the move being relatively easy for having to move on my own, to getting all of my bills and other things set up after I moved.

My family has been such a blessing as well- from the time I told them I was moving they have been supportive of trying to help me find a place from just hearing about it and played a big part in my deciding on the place I did. And since I have decided my mom has been a HUGE help in getting me stuff for my place since I have never officially lived on my own and had to get my own stuff. I am so blessed to have such a great family that is supportive of whatever I choose to do.

Greensburg is a great city as well! It has so much more than where I live before and more people my age! I am excited to start making friends and get more aquatinted with this place.

Tomorrow is my first Sunday at work and I am excited to start meeting people from the church and to see what their service is like! I am also very excited to work for Lieutenants DeMichaels, they are great people and I feel I will learn A LOT from them! I will have my own office, phone line, and a lot more resources. God is so good and I am so glad he is leading me here, I know I was doubting for a bit, but thank God that He knows what's best for me!!

I need to keep going back to one of my favorite passages:

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
-Proverbs 3:5-6

He truly has made my path straight and that led me here to Greensburg and I could not be happier. I pray that I can continue to follow Him and trust him with ALL of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment