Friday, July 17, 2009

NOLA

So last Sunday I got a call and a few hours later I was on my way to New Orleans, Louisiana. I never saw that coming. They needed my help here because next weekend is the national ELCA convention, which happens every 3 years, and it is being held here in New Orleans; so they called in reinforcements. The staff here is great, I really connected with them right away. I also cannot believe that I just finished my 5th week of programing and that there is only 3 weeks left! I feel like this summer is flying by!

Wow, who would have thought I would have ended up in NOLA. God is so great and truly knows the ultimate plan. I love that all I can do this summer is trust that and know that I am going where God wants me to go.

One great thing about being here is that I might be able to see some old friends from school that have moved down here! She has recently gotten married and I was really sad to have missed her wedding, but now that I am down here I can see her. I hope I get to see some of my other friends as well that have moved down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment