Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Utility....

So I found out today that I am going to be a Utility staff this summer. When I first read it I have to admit I was a bit disappointed because I felt like that was a job you get when they have filled every other position. But after thinking about it I realized that that is not true and that God put me in this position for a reason. I am really nervous that once in that position that I will be called into a roll I do not feel equip to do, but because of that fact I hope to really cling to God during this summer and say "Lord send me wherever you need me to be," if that means staying in one site and just being an extra staff there all summer, or if it means going to 5 different sites and filling in when needed. I am willing to go and do whatever the Lord needs me to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment