Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Child like Faith

So I have been babysitting since yesterday around one and will be babysitting until tomorrow, and I have realized a few key things in my life since that time:

1) I truly love kids and hanging out with them, they can really tire me out, but its worth it! They have the best imagination, why can't we as adults have that kind of imagination, when do we lose it?? I know I personally will find myself bored, not knowing what to do, but if I were to actually use my imagination more often, I would never be bored!

2) I am realizing what it really means to have child like faith, like in Mark 10:15- I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." I hear these kids sing the christian songs that are playing and know that they really mean it. So often we can sing a song and not mean it.

It is crazy what 3 straight days with just kid interaction can teach you, kids are so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment