Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Better World Shopper

So last week I got the Better World Shopping Guide by Ellis Jones and I feel that every time I am in my living room to see what product and places are socially responsible. I am seeing that a lot of the products that I use or that we use here for ministry are normally on the D or F list and that makes me so sad. I really just wish there was something that I could do to change that for our ministries, but we can't be picky when we get things donated. As for me, I would really love to try and be proactive about what I buy and where I spend my money. This is definitely tough since I don't have a lot of money to spend.
I know that I would love to try and be more socially responsible with the money that I do have and I hope that some day I can really strive and not buy things from the D and F list.

If you are reading this and have never heard of the Better Wold Shopping Guide I suggest you go to the website and check it out, it will change your life! www.betterworldshopper.org

No comments:

Post a Comment