Friday, May 4, 2012

A World of Change

Wow, it has been over a year since I have written... Life has just been a whirlwind, a lot of things have happened. Many ups and down, but all have lead to where I am, and I am very happy with it! Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths. - Psalm 25:4 God has really put great people in my life this past year. He has provided amazing roommates when I was done nannying, amazing friends, and a great place to work. It hasn't all been easy, but I am grateful for all that has happened and made me a much better person for it. I have found this amazing church and am so blessed to have such great community with my roommates, in my home group, and even at work! God never ceases to amaze me in providing. More to updates to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment