Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Look and New Thoughts

So I have been really getting into reading blogs as well as writing blogs. I have seen that other blogs have really unique and personal headers and cool backgrounds. Thanks to Maggie, she helped me to make a header and find a cool background. She is also the one who is selling the stuff on etsy, I bought a wallet from her and I love it, its made very well and I love the fabric!



I know that I have also talked about being Utility staff, but I got a chance to talk to Belinda and now feel even better about it, I am actually starting to get excited about this summer. I am so happy that I called her and that I understand the reasoning behind it. I know I should have trusted God as to what position he put me in, but I wasn't thinking about that, I wanted to figure it out MYSELF and I have realized that it NEVER work.

No comments:

Post a Comment